International gastronomy championship
- Start date : 2013-11-05
- End date : 2013-11-08
- Country : Moldova
- In charge of : All
- Category : National
Association Culinary Catering Moldova president’s message
Association Culinary Catering Moldova invites you with great pleasure to participate in the International Culinary Competition.
The 4th International Culinary Competition is the big professionals’ festival of culinary sector that make continuous effort to improve competitiveness and to enrich tasting of food.
Association Culinary Catering Moldova would like to thank competition’s co-organizer the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Moldova, as well as all the contributors and supporters who helped out the success of the event previously. We’re looking forward to our constant cooperation to make this gastronomy event even greater.
I salute all the chefs and I invite them to join the competition, to share with us their love for culinary and to prove their gastronomy abilities.
During your stay in the Republic of Moldova, I would like to recommend that you take time to embrace the culture, history, food and beauty of nature of Moldova.
Rules and regulations
1. This competition is OPEN to all Professional Chefs from culinary industry such as hotels, restaurants and food catering outlets, students from Culinary School. Students of vocational schools should provide a school attendance certificate.
2. ENTRIES: Competitors can send their registration forms: by fax to: + 37322 52-54-63 or by E-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
3. ALL ENTIRES: Must be accompanied by a recipe of the work in Romanian, Russian or English and the title of the dish.
4. CLOSING DATE: The closing date for all entries is 17 October 2013. With regard to different categories of participation a priority will be considered, taking into account the submission date of the participation application form.
5. The organizer reserves the right to cancel any category or limit the number of entries or extend, or revoke any of the rules and conditions without being held liable for any claims for compensations whatsoever.