WACS national membership is open to one official culinary Association or Federation of a sovereign country. Individual members of this association automatically become members of WACS.
WACS members benefits include:
- Participating in WACS congresses and Continental Meetings,
- Attending and participating in WACS culinary competitions,
- Receiving monthly electronic newsletters,
- Posting association news on the website www.worldchefs.org,
- Attending WACS Judge seminars,
- Educational opportunities,
- Networking between member chefs across the globe,
- Cross cultural training opportunities,
- Participation in Junior Chef activities and more.
Should you wish to become an active member of WACS through your national association, please contact your association’s representative or the WACS Continental Director of your area. To find out who is representing WACS in your country please visit our member countries section.
Apply for National membership
If your country is not represented in WACS and you represent an official culinary association in your country, your association is eligible for National membership.
Apply for Corporate / Associate Membership
Companies, culinary institutions and associations that wish to become members of WACS are eligible for corporate or associate membership providing they have a recommendation from the official WACS member association of their country.
Become A Supporter of the World Association of Chefs Societies
You can contribute to help our work for improving culinary standards and education worldwide.
Learn more about WACS supporter plaque and how you can give your support to WACS, here.
For more information or to apply for membership, please contact us through the Contact Form.
WACS Membership Application Form [ doc | download ]